Ambasada Królestwa Niderlandów w Warszawie, Poland


If you are a Dutch national living abroad, you can choose to get married in the Netherlands or in your country of residence. If you opt for the latter, keep in mind that you should register your marriage here and have your marriage certificate legalised for use in the Netherlands.